Business Mobile Banking
Control business accounts on-the-go
Nantucket Bank’s new Business Mobile Banking1 app puts the power of your business’ bank accounts in the palm of your hands anytime, anywhere. With our free and secure business banking app, you and your designated employees can:
- View account balances and activity
- Deposit checks through your mobile device
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds2
- View push notifications for pending approvals
Ready to get started?
To use our Mobile Banking app, you need to be an eBusiness Online Banking user. Download our Business Mobile Banking app from your provider’s app store today and login with your eBusiness username and password.
Download Our Business Mobile Banking App
1. Business Mobile Banking is a free service. However, your mobile provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages or internet use. We recommend checking with your service provider for details on additional fees which may apply.
2. Transfers from a business money market account or business statement savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer or by check, draft, or similar order to third parties are limited to six transactions per statement cycle.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.