Our positive, people-focused work environment enables us to maintain high employee satisfaction. At Nantucket Bank, we focus on providing each employee with opportunity for growth and advancement, the security of excellent corporate vision and leadership, and a great company culture that makes every day enjoyable. We’ve found that when our people are energized, engaged and productive, our customers are satisfied.
Nantucket Bank provides competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plans with Employer Contribution
- Reimbursement Accounts: Health Care & Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Health & Welfare Benefits
- Donation Match Program
- Domestic Partner Coverage: Medical benefits are available for same-sex and opposite-sex domestic partners.
- Educational Assistance Program: Tuition reimbursements for courses that help advance your career.
- Mobile Plan Discount
Blue Hills Bank and Nantucket Bank are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. Blue Hills Bank and Nantucket Bank do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam veteran, or other veteran of the United States Armed Forces, or any other protected characteristic.