Make payments with just a few clicks.
Our free bill pay service, eBillPay, lets you pay any bill right from your computer or mobile device in a fraction of the time it would take you to pay by check. Available to Online and Mobile Banking users, eBillPay is sure to save you time and money in postage. You can:
- Pay your bills online or by mobile phone anytime to anyone
- Schedule recurring payments or multiple one-time payments
- Make same day and next-day payments1
- Download your payment activity into your Quicken or other accounting software
Ready to pay bills the easy way?
To get started, simply login to Online Banking, select the Bill Pay tab and follow the step-by-step instructions. Don’t have Online Banking, yet? Enroll today.
With Popmoney® from Nantucket Bank you can send electronic payments to friends, family and others through our Online and Mobile Banking services – for free!
How it works
All you need is the other person’s name and email address, mobile number, or bank account information to move money from your Nantucket Bank account to theirs. You will never need to exchange your financial account information. Here’s how it works:
- Login to Online or Mobile Banking and click the Bill Pay tab
- Go to Popmoney and select “Send Money”
- Enter the payee information as requested and select “Send Payment”
- Once accepted by the payee, money is typically available in about three business days.
Tip! If you use the other person’s bank account information to send a payment, the money will go directly into his/her bank account, skipping the “accept payment” step.