No more IOUs for YOU.
The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send, receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile number.
Popmoney is a part of our online bill pay service and lets you move money from your bank account to theirs safely and securely, with ease. And Popmoney is easy for your friends and family to use at their bank or at Popmoney.com.*
Use Popmoney to:
- Give a gift to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Request money for club dues, your sports tickets or a group vacation
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Send money to your student at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing, like a dinner or concert
How it works
All you need is the recipient’s name and email address, mobile number, or bank account information to move money from your Nantucket Bank account to theirs. You will never need to exchange your financial account information. Here’s how it works:
- Login to Online or Mobile Banking and click the Bill Pay tab
- Go to Popmoney and select “Send Money”
- Enter the payee information as requested and select “Send Payment”
- Once accepted by the payee, money is typically available in about three business days.
Once you get started you’ll see that Popmoney really is the easiest way to pay just about anyone. For more information about the Popmoney service call 508.228.0580.
*Popmoney® personal payments services offered at www.popmoney.com are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a Money Transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply.